Home / Europe / Spain

Spain

Andalusia Climate: when to go to Andalusia

Alhambra, Granada, Andalucia, Spain. Author and Copyright Liliana Ramerini

Andalusia, lying at a latitude between 36 ° N and 38 ° N, is one of the hottest regions of Europe, it has a temperate Mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters with irregular rains, which vary greatly ...

Read More »

Canary Islands climate: when to go to the Canaries

Fuerteventura, Canary Islands, Spain. Author Jose Mesa (Mataparda). Licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution

The Canary Islands have a subtropical dry climate – mild and pleasant throughout the year – with no abrupt changes in temperature between day and night. The average maximum temperatures vary between 20 ° C and 30 ° C while average minimum temperatures ranging ...

Read More »

Spain climate: when to go to Spain

Cala Trebalúger, Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain. Author Gabriel Vidal Álvarez. No Copyright

The climate of Spain is generally divided into three different types of climate: Continental climate in the central regions, Mediterranean climate in the south and Oceanic climate in the north-west. Besides these three main climates, Spain has a climate of ...

Read More »

Spain tourist attractions: what to see in Spain

Seville, Andalusia, Spain. Author and Copyright Liliana Ramerini.

Spain is among the most visited countries in the world by tourists, the country is a treasure chest of art, history, languages, folklore, and natural beauty of the most comprehensive and fascinating of the European continent. Spain retains city of great ...

Read More »

Spain: history, culture and natural beauty

Toledo, Spain. Author and Copyright Marco Ramerini

Spain (Reino de España/Kingdom of Spain) is a parliamentary monarchy, which lies in the south-westernmost part of Europe. Spain is located on the Iberian Península, of which it occupies approximately 85%. The remaining 15% are occupied by Portugal. Spain also ...

Read More »
banner
Close
GDPR
EU laws require that we request your consent to the use of cookies. We use cookies to ensure that our site works properly. Some of our advertising partners also collect data and use cookies to publish personalized ads.




Subscribe to our YOUTUBE channel: